Announcement: MKA Kendo Club schedule update starting 19 March 2022 @ JCKL.
"Non-members shall not be allowed to join activities during COVID-19 period."
Wednesday Class: (Bogu)
7:00pm to 9:00pm
3:30pm to 5:15pm (Non-Bogu)
5:30pm to 7:30pm (Bogu)
Sunday Class: ( Bogu)
5:00pm till 7:00pm
Malaysia Kendo Association Guidelines for Preventing the Spread of Infections Resumption of Interpersonal Keiko
1. Participating in Keiko
* All players MUST scan MySejahtera QR Code and write their name on the JCKL Activity Attendees Record List.
* People who participate in Keiko must wear a mask to prevent infection when traveling between their home and place of practice.
* It is highly recommended to use a shield to block the spray from an opponent during Keiko. The shield should be big enough to cover the eyes, nose, and mouth, be made from a material such as a polycarbonate laminate and affixed to the inside of the men-gane.
* Do not share kendo-gu, shinai, tenugui, towel, and other equipment.
2. Jigeiko or Mawarigeiko
* No tsuba-seriai. No hikiwaza
* If players clash, they must separate in 1 second.
* If you see your opponent mask comes down under the nose, you must stop and reset the mask.
3. After Keiko
* When Keiko has finished, keep a distance of at least 2m from your sensei, senpai, etc. when doing rei.
* After Keiko, disinfect the dojo immediately.
4. If an infection is confirmed
* If a Keiko participant develops a COVID-19 infection, they must immediately inform the person in charge of the organization or group.
MKA Policy For Measures Against New Corona Virus Infection
MKA Kendo Club May 2022 New Intake Are Now Open For Registration!
May 7, 2022 (Saturday)
Time: 3:00pm to 5:30pm
Deadline Registration: May 1, 2022 (12:00pm)
Please click the below link for more information: