The long-awaited moment has arrived. Welcome back to MKA Kendo Club.
Based on the Government’s latest announcement, we are pleased to announce the reopening of MKA Kendo Club for 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐬 from 17 November 2021 (Non-Bogu & Bogu Practice).
Train safe, stay safe
See you soon!
MKA Kendo Club would like to inform that one of our member has tested positive for Covid-19 today (23 Oct 2021). Those who train on Wednesday (20 Oct 2021) and Thursday (21 Oct 2021) are requested to self monitor and suggest a PCR test.
MKA Kendo Club will be close for 2 weeks starting 23rd October 2021 until 6 November 2021.
Thank you and stay safe.
Announcement: MKA Kendo Club schedule update starting 7 April 2021 @ JCKL.
"Non-members shall not be allowed to join activities during CMCO period."
Wednesday Class: (With Bogu)
7:00pm to 9:00pm
3:30pm to 5:30pm (With Bogu & Non-Bogu)
5:30pm to 7:30pm (With Bogu)
Sunday Class: ( With Bogu)
5:00pm till 7:00pm
Malaysia Kendo Association Guidelines for Preventing the Spread of Infections Resumption of Interpersonal Keiko
1. Participating in Keiko
* All players MUST scan MySejahtera QR Code and write their name on the JCKL Activity Attendees Record List.
* People who participate in Keiko must wear a mask to prevent infection when traveling between their home and place of practice.
* It is highly recommended to use a shield to block the spray from an opponent during Keiko. The shield should be big enough to cover the eyes, nose, and mouth, be made from a material such as a polycarbonate laminate and affixed to the inside of the men-gane.
* Do not share kendo-gu, shinai, tenugui, towel, and other equipment.
2. Jigeiko or Mawarigeiko
* No tsuba-seriai. No hikiwaza
* If players clash, they must separate in 1 second.
* If you see your opponent mask comes down under the nose, you must stop and reset the mask.
3. After Keiko
* When Keiko has finished, keep a distance of at least 2m from your sensei, senpai, etc. when doing rei.
* After Keiko, disinfect the dojo immediately.
4. If an infection is confirmed
* If a Keiko participant develops a COVID-19 infection, they must immediately inform the person in charge of the organization or group.
MKA Policy For Measures Against New Corona Virus Infection
MKA Kendo Club Membership Fees (formerly known as JCKL Dojo)
As of now, we have so many dojos that have been set up in KL and Selangor. Therefore, MKA Kendo Club (formerly known as JCKL Dojo) needs to update the member list. Any member who wishes to remain to become an MKA Kendo Club (formerly known as JCKL Dojo) member. Kindly please click the below link to register and make payment:
Deadline payment: February 26th, 2020